Private messages

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Private messages

How do I read my the private messages I’ve sent? (Maybe it’s just iPad’s fault b/c Lenny Dog stepped on it....)
    Digging in GA, ‘bout a mile from the Savannah River

There should be a red Messages box in the upper right of your screen.....next to your avatar Hope this helps
    Professor Shellman
    Tampa Bay

Comment

You apparently know where the message center if you have sent messages, look in that area and click on sent items and it will show messages you have sent. I have had a problem in last few days that I would type in the message and send it and the message would be erased when I sent it and the person would get a blank message.
      Last edited by willjo; 08-14-2019, 11:45 AM.
      South East Ga. Twin City

Comment

If that red box has a number it does not necessarily mean you have private messages. If you create a topic and someone and someone comments on that topic that number goes up. You have to actually click on messages a new window will open and you can see the private messages in there.
        TN formerly CT Visit our store http://stores.arrowheads.com/store.p...m-Trading-Post

Comment

Ok! (Sometimes, I have magic computer fingers; other times, can mess up a doorknob...)
          Digging in GA, ‘bout a mile from the Savannah River

Comment

Working...
          X