Upload pics problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Upload pics problem

Tried uploading pics and error stating over 2 MP limit. Went into all pics on my phone and computer and everyone Ive ever taken is well over 2 MP? Please help....I figured it out thanks...tried to delete thread so as to not waste anyones time...dont think thats an option??
    Last edited by WindWalker; 08-27-2019, 03:10 PM.

If I ever take a photo with my phone I have to load it in my photos on computer and re size it to get it under that limit then submit it from computer. Lot of trouble so I just take photos that are going on this forum with my camera and they are accepted. Hoss did a thread on this but forgot where it is.
    South East Ga. Twin City

Comment

• WindWalker
      WindWalker commented
      Editing a comment
      ok...managed to get the file size smaller...uploaded without a problem and when I finshed and saved...no pictures were added??

On most cameras you can set the picture size and you can do that on some phones.
    Michigan Yooper
    If You Don’t Stand for Something, You’ll Fall for Anything

Comment

Got it thanks...that was more than I expected

Comment

Are you using a camera or a phone to take the photos ? Most cameras and phones default to a size which is too large for our site. But there are settings to reduce the size of the photo you are taking. First what type device and what kind are you using? . Phone model and or camera model I can help you find a tutorial on how to adjust your settings. They probably show something on youtube to help you become familiar in a visual way. I use it all the time and have found many ways to do things using this as a resource.
        TN formerly CT Visit our store http://stores.arrowheads.com/store.p...m-Trading-Post

Comment

I guess my train of thought is to go to the root of the concern. rather than ask us to raise our constraints ( which we had done in the past. It was not good. The site was left with no way for anyone to load a photo. We opted for Photobucket for a shiort time but in frustration a lot of our old time members left us. ) That being said we ask our members to reduce the file size in which they upload so we can maintain our pages . These size limits help the pages load faster and make member's visits here more pleasing.
          TN formerly CT Visit our store http://stores.arrowheads.com/store.p...m-Trading-Post

Comment

Working...
          X