Photo exceeds size

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Photo exceeds size

hey guys I think I found some artifacts however every time I try to upload a picture from my album or upload a picture from my camera it says file exceeds limit! How do I upload a photo?

You have to reduce the size of the photos in your camera before you download.
    Searching the fields of NW Indiana and SW Michigan

Comment

You can go into” edit” and crop it usually, that’s enough to pare it down to size.
      Wandering wherever I can, mostly in Eastern Arkansas, always looking down.

Comment

How do I do that? I had no trouble before with images and I know nothing about technology lol maybe that’s why I love Native American artifacts so much

Comment

Are you using a camera or a phone to take the photos ? Most cameras and phones default to a size which is too large for our site. But there are settings to reduce the size of the photo you are taking. First what type device and what kind are you using? . Phone model and or camera model I can help you find a tutorial on how to adjust your settings. They probably show something on youtube to help you become familiar in a visual way. I use it all the time and have found many ways to do things using this as a resource.
          Last edited by Hoss; 08-27-2019, 07:15 PM.
          TN formerly CT Visit our store http://stores.arrowheads.com/store.p...m-Trading-Post

Comment

Working...
          X