Text randomly chopped out

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Text randomly chopped out

I'm noticing that when posts have a moderate amount of text, some of that text may be being randomly chopped out such that it doesn't always display.

It's not the last part of the full text in a post that disappears, but the end of a sentence or paragraph within the post. Just stops abruptly... often in mid-sentence... and then the next few lines may be missing too. The next paragraph then starts normally.

Sometimes, if you come back later, the text has re-appeared, but if you come back later still it may have gone again. Or a different part has disappeared. Completely random. Also, oddly, if someone replies such that your original thread gets requoted, the requoted text may be missing something, even if it's present in the original post.

Very odd. Is this a known bug? Might it have something to do with the fact that I generally compose posts off-line in MS Word and then copy/paste... which includes hidden formatting that vBulletin doesn't recognise? I recall that there were some issues with that in the past.
    I keep six honest serving-men (they taught me all I knew); Their names are What and Why and When and How and Where and Who.

I will look into it Rog . I sent you a PM a few minutes ago.
    TN formerly CT Visit our store http://stores.arrowheads.com/store.p...m-Trading-Post

Comment

Working...
    X