Missing Avatars

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Missing Avatars

Just noticed that ~90%(?) of member's avatars are not visible. Instead, just a blank square, with the member's handle, but no avatar.
    Rhode Island

Using Chrome, some avatars are visible. Using Safari, no avatars are visible.
    Rhode Island

Comment

Also, whenever I post a comment, this is the page that appears after I hit "post reply". Then, I hit the back button, and the page appears. And the comment I posted is there....

image_larger_version_name_size_id
      Last edited by CMD; 11-24-2019, 08:36 AM.
      Rhode Island

Comment

I can see everyone's avatars Charlie. 🤔
        Bruce
        In life there are losers and finders. Which one are you?

Comment

I just mad an edit in comment 3 of this thread. When I hit save, this is the page that appeared:

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_3831.PNG
Views:	55
Size:	178.2 KB
ID:	405194

Rhode Island

Comment

I am also having some glitchy issues. About half of my posts that I try to make just die before they are uploaded, some go through after about 45 seconds, and some end up unapproved.

I'm not giving up, but FYI that something is off under the hood.
            Hong Kong, but from Indiana/Florida

Comment

I am also having some glitchy issues. About half of my posts that I try to make just die before they are uploaded, some go through after about 45 seconds, and some end up unapproved. (Like this post the first time I posted it.)

I'm not giving up, but FYI that something is off under the hood.
              Hong Kong, but from Indiana/Florida

Comment

Don’t worry with it Doc, after lunch the site hangover will be gone.. Just needs some electrolytes ...
                Lubbock County Tx

Comment

Something definitely wrong, but I think not something we can fix without some developer input.

I am seeing almost all avatars (Microsoft Edge browser) but have been constantly approving posts that were blocked for moderation. I also see a NodeID error message after I post, but the post is there if I navigate away from a page and come back to it.

Please bear with us while we try to get this sorted.
                  I keep six honest serving-men (they taught me all I knew); Their names are What and Why and When and How and Where and Who.

Comment

I'm glad someone brought the lag and other issues up. Sometimes it takes me several minutes to get the page to upload. Other glitches go on pretty regularly. Not going to give up either, just happy someone has taken notice of it.
                    Central Ohio

Comment

Same here Charlie to all you mentioned.
                      The site is having some serious issues that need to be addressed. I played off the slow load time due to maybe my computer and chrome. Two weeks ago I eliminated cookies etc. no different, logged in using explorer, no different. Was out of town last week, using an Ipad so totally different operating system and totally different location as to hook up but same issues.
                      Have been getting extremely frustrated with the issues and extremely slow load times to the point I'm feeling it's not worth the time to check in her for the ten or so minutes that turns into a half hour waiting.
                      Searching the fields of NW Indiana and SW Michigan

Comment

There is definitely an issue with lag and pics not downloading. I’m thankful to whoever set this site up and keeps it going but I believe a lot more folks would actively post if it was quick and easy.
                        SE ARKANSAS

Comment

Yes to all I thought it was my service didn't know it was happening to everyone
                          NW Georgia,

Comment

Andrew has been working on it. I have been on the road or I would have reported sooner to you all.
                            TN formerly CT Visit our store http://stores.arrowheads.com/store.p...m-Trading-Post

Comment

Working...
                            X