***Current Issues with our Site***

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ***Current Issues with our Site***

With apologies... you will have noticed some significant misbehaviour of the site since yesterday, including things such as avatars not displaying, error messages when posting or sending private messaages and posts being flagged as 'unapproved'.

These issues have arisen as a result of a software update to the site which did not install as intended.

Please bear with us until this can be rectified. There is someone working very hard behind the scenes to put things to rights.

Once these issues are corrected, we will hopefully be in a better position re-assess the speed at which the site runs and then see whether it can be improved.

Thank you for your patience, continued participation and valued membership.

I keep six honest serving-men (they taught me all I knew); Their names are What and Why and When and How and Where and Who.

Note that all member posts are currently being blocked by a malfunctioning spam filter and require manual approval by an Administrator before they appear on the forum.

I'm approving them as and when I get notifications, but can't do this 24/7 and sometimes I'm approving them in batches from time to time... so please be patient. Other Admin crew: will you kindly do the same please?
    I keep six honest serving-men (they taught me all I knew); Their names are What and Why and When and How and Where and Who.

Comment

All
      I think I have most of the site breaking bugs squashed now. I kicked off an upgrade to the forum software last night and it immediately went haywire. Not sure of the root cause yet, but at least the site is usable again for me at least

Known Issues:
      Profile Pictures not sized correctly - Investigating

Please let me know if there are more issues that I just havent found yet
      Thanks
      Andrew

Comment

Thank you for your endeavors on this matter...
        The chase is better than the catch...
        I'm Frank and I'm from the flatlands of N'Eastern Illinois...

Comment

TY Sir !
          Lubbock County Tx

Comment

Way faster now!!!
            North Carolina

Comment

Still some picture glitches and now my response is typing very tiny
              NW Georgia,

Comment

I figured that’s what was up. Great job !

Comment

This post triggered the spam filter and required Moderator approval.

https://forums.arrowheads.com/forum/...tify-this-site

I tried to approve it via the Moderator panel and it did ultimately move to "approved" status but generated this error message ("Trying to get contenttype class id from invalid contenttype"):

Click image for larger version  Name:	Error.jpg Views:	9 Size:	7.4 KB ID:	405917

Comment

• Kyflintguy
                    Kyflintguy commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Just had the same experience, followed by an "invalid server error" when tried again. Two unnaproved post now one in each Thanksgiving thread.

Yep unapproved again I will just use the like button today so mods can rest and enjoy their day as well
                  NW Georgia,

Comment

Just fixed yours surfacehunter, Im getting the error msg displayed in Rogers post above but it eventually works...
                    Josh (Ky/Tn collector)

Comment

Seems like its back up and running great now, thanks guys
                      NW Georgia,

Comment

Working...
                      X