Down sizing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Down sizing

There has got to be spot to down Size pics .... every time I go to upload it tells me they t to big .... from my phone ... thanks for the help :-)
    As for me and my house , we will serve the lord

Everett Williams ,
    NW Arkansas

I just changed the size of the picture inn my phone settings to 3mb and i haven't had any to large since

Comment

what kind of phone are you using?
      TN formerly CT Visit our store http://stores.arrowheads.com/store.p...m-Trading-Post

Comment

Here is what I do I take my pic then send it to someone i know. I then go to the text message and copy the pic back to my phone. It automatically sizes it to the right size and i use that picture to post. Works for me you just have to remember to delete the orginal pic after you copy the sent one. Took me longer to type this than it does to post a picture.
        NW Georgia,

Comment

Resizing has to be done in the phone.
          Searching the fields of NW Indiana and SW Michigan

Comment

I use an IPhone for all my posts. If you have an IPhone this is an easy way around the size issues. Go to the picture you want to post and screenshot it by pushing Top right button and main button at the same time. After this go to the screenshot picture and crop the bottom and top off it works every time.
            N.C. from the mountains to the sea

Comment

Working...
            X