Mail

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mail

Hey Matt I can't read my messages ....tried over and over. ....appreciate your help
    SW Connecticut

messages and private messages are two different things red which one are you talking about.? top of page right side says messages . That is not private messages Red. That is how many times someone has responded to a topic you have responded to. Private messages can only be accessed by clicking into your profile and clicking on the in box. If there is no number next to your inbox you do not have any private messages.
    TN formerly CT Visit our store http://stores.arrowheads.com/store.p...m-Trading-Post

Comment

• redrocks
      redrocks commented
      Editing a comment
      The red indicatir box says 9....I hit it and nothing opens

Just sent you a test message. You should get a red indicator top right of the page where it says "Messages". Please click on it and confirm whether you can access the message.
    I keep six honest serving-men (they taught me all I knew); Their names are What and Why and When and How and Where and Who.

Comment

• redrocks
      redrocks commented
      Editing a comment
      The red indicatir box says. 9...I hit it and nothing opens

I'm still having problems....not private messages ....the red indicator says 9 and I hit it and I get nowhere
    SW Connecticut

Comment

Do you log in using a book mark? It could be taking you to a cached page. If you are using chrome try a different browser like firefox. What ever is causing this is on your end red or we would be getting more reports of trouble.
      TN formerly CT Visit our store http://stores.arrowheads.com/store.p...m-Trading-Post

Comment

• redrocks
        redrocks commented
        Editing a comment
        It's working now just started...thanks brother happy new year
    Working...
    X