Collapse
No announcement yet.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Uh-o. Messages icon gives me blank screen. Lowered number appearing in icon by just reading subscriptions, but wanted to review recent pms (coz you know that Find discussing may be wanted by Met Museum!)
    Digging in GA, ‘bout a mile from the Savannah River

If you click the word messages it will take you to your messages page in there you can see the inbox! The inbox is where your private messages are. I hope that helps.
    TN formerly CT Visit our store http://stores.arrowheads.com/store.p...m-Trading-Post

Comment

If you looked at every single post and the number in the red box disappears it means you have no private messages.
      TN formerly CT Visit our store http://stores.arrowheads.com/store.p...m-Trading-Post

Comment

That red box counts how many times some one has commented in a topic you have commented on and private messages . If the box disappears one can assume they have no private messages. . To see private messages you need to be on your own message page. In that page to the left of all the messages you have commented on it says " INBOX", " SENT", " Trash"

Comment

I know, I know, Boss Hoss! Got all that, but no longer matters, coz whatever problem was today just now fixed itself. Yay! I just wanted to look at pics sent in my last pm so I didn’t sent same ones again. Thank you for being such an attentive administrator! (I’m very very excited/excitable(?) right now coz apparently I just may have been sitting on quite a few artifacts! I’m so glad, coz being mascot/cheerleader getting old ....)

Comment

• Hoss
            Hoss commented
            Editing a comment
            When you go click, something is supposed to happen, right?. It could be a glitch in your internet or in your device. It had to be a problem here right? For your information I have been very patient with you. You comment on things and know nothing about. I read a lot of posts every day here. I ban people for not following forum rules. I find people who are here from countries like Iran Russia China and other places who are just here to spam or to try and hack into the back end and shut us down. Hey maybe your right about me Maybe I am just grumpy old bossy guy t! I hope you do have a treasure trove. I hope you do have something you wished for. Just remember Arrowheads.com is a free forum. It is here because people like me care enough to keep an eye on things here every day. If I were not here it may have gone the way of PROS or Arrowheadology. or any number of other forums that have just vanished over the years. Happy New Year sincerely
            " Boss Hoss!"

bwhen I click on a message thread it doesn't show up and I get a blank screen...at first...by clicking again and maybe on a certain box I finally get the whole thread with pics. This happened with me and a PM thread with Ron and this morning again with Cecilia (who apparently has quite a few shell artifacts !!)
          Professor Shellman
          Tampa Bay

Comment

Yay! I’m getting new avatar!

Comment

Hoss, I just reread your message again. Slowly this time, because I was excited the first time. I am sorry that I’ve not followed rules, and sorry that I’ve commented on things about which I’m ignorant. This forum has provided me contact with smart and generous people during a long period when I have been recovering from a lacuna infarct; it has given me hope that my brain can learn new things when I thought it didn’t work at all any longer. I can only now imagine how annoying I must have been, and again I apologize. I want to thank you all for your indulgence, and do not wish to try anybody’s patience any further. You do not need to concern yourself with whether I should be banned, Hoss. I agree that this is probably not an appropriate place for me to chatter about things I know nothing, and please remove me from your membership roster. Thank you.

Comment

• Hal Gorges
                Hal Gorges commented
                Editing a comment
                I used to be nicknamed “Turtle “....Wow! You sure were sorry back in the day, ( just checkin up on ya)...

CC chek yur pm woi
              Professor Shellman
              Tampa Bay

Comment

Cecilia if I wanted to ban you it would have been done long ago in the rock posting days. I work hard to keep this place going and when someone replies to my helpfulness in a snarky way it irritates me. If you want to leave you can leave but your not banned . In my above help to your request for help I was nothing but kind and patient in explaining things to you. You come back with " I know, I know, Boss Hoss! Got all that, but no longer matters, coz whatever problem was today just now fixed itself." Well it just might be my own opinion but you should have just said . "Thank you it is fixed."

Comment

Hoss, I cant figure out what I need to delete to get PM
                  PM is in box? I think inbox is all deleted, what am I missing? Plz
                  N.E Colorado, Nebraska panhandle

Comment

• Cecilia
                    Cecilia commented
                    Editing a comment
                    He’s sleeping. Check and delete inbox/sent pms, and they will move to “Trash”. Then, when done, go to Trash, check and delete there for bye-bye for good. Try that....

Hoss Ithink I figure out the mark Than delete sequence.
                  thank you
                  N.E Colorado, Nebraska panhandle

Comment

Thanks ceci for helping fat out. Good job coaching.

Comment

Since fixing these I have noticed that others who have had troubles with messages often save a ton of subscriptions. I am not sure if that is what is causing this but it seems odd that it only affects a few of many registered members.

Comment

Well. I always supposed I was special. Maybe I could just cut down a
                        on subscriptions? Again, I want you to know how much I value this site. Want other people to know. How can I help?

Comment

Working...
                        X