Saved post.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Saved post.

Hi Hoss, I know you're busy, you can get back to whenever. When I post a comment to someone's topic. Later I go back to the topic and view others comments. When I get to my post, the message I get below my response is that I have a saved message. When I click on that, the message is the last one I sent and that is already posted. Maybe this is because the site saved it and then when I posted it it was still saved. I then go onto the saved message and cancel it . Is that what's happening? Kim
    Knowledge is about how and where to find more Knowledge. Snyder County Pa.

Do you know how to take a screen shot? It would help in this case . The messages are in the upper right. I have never seen a message below my posts that says I have saved messages. That being said the only way I can address this is by seeing what you are seeing. Screen shot please.
    TN formerly CT Visit our store http://stores.arrowheads.com/store.p...m-Trading-Post

Comment

I hope this comes through Hoss. So My post is on the screen. When I click on restore, it is the same message that is already posted. So what am I doing wrong? Kim
      Knowledge is about how and where to find more Knowledge. Snyder County Pa.

Comment

Working...
      X