Most msgs that you cant see

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Most msgs that you cant see

I was around 20-30 than 40s, now 50 some. Im sure not a record.
    If it is a like or something like I want it please.
    If it is an explanation and apology or just one or the other just forget about it, I think it’s funny in the laugh aloud sort of way.
    Last edited by Fat; 11-13-2020, 06:22 PM. Reason: Personalized
    N.E Colorado, Nebraska panhandle

Sure like to help, can’t help self !
    Lubbock County Tx

Comment

I really don’t understand what your post means. Are you having trouble retrieving messages? If so, you need to empty your message box, in going, outgoing, and delete the trash. It can only handle so many. If this isn’t what you’re getting at, then oops.
      South Dakota

Comment

• Fat
        Fat commented
        Editing a comment
        I cant see my msg. I expect an explanation for an edit.
        I know its not free speech. I think it the reason there is a black cloud of mistakes printed in overstreet.

As SD wrote, the system will only accommodate so many messages, likes, pm's. To make space you have to delete all you don't want and then delete the trash as well.
      Searching the fields of NW Indiana and SW Michigan

Comment

I can’t see any msgs. It is a blank when I click it
        why not explain why or what is your problem here
        Last edited by Fat; 11-14-2020, 09:00 PM. Reason: Greg S

Comment

• gregszybala
          gregszybala commented
          Editing a comment
          "why not explain why or what is your problem here" ?
          Last edited by gregszybala; 11-15-2020, 07:04 AM.

Its likes and dislikes and a few pm apology from you?

Comment

• gregszybala
          gregszybala commented
          Editing a comment
          It's an attempt to be civil and you sir did not receive a pm apology from me.

• Fat
          Fat commented
          Editing a comment
          You are the civil police? Kind of like in the USA, your needing a civil war?
          You seem know more or less what is it?

• gregszybala
          gregszybala commented
          Editing a comment
          and so it continues...

Hey Fat I feel your pain, I was having the same issue on and off for a couple months. It was weird one day I could open my messages and actually see them and then I couldn’t see them for a couple days. That went on for a couple months until finally I couldn’t open and see them at all for a couple weeks straight. I was told to try erasing all my messages but that didn’t make a bit of difference. I finally got frustrated and private messaged Hoss and told him what my problem was. I was glad I did because he knew exactly what the problem was. He had to delete my account from the group and sign me back in under a new account and bingo problem resolved, I haven’t had any issues since. Good luck
        Warren County New Jersey

Comment

Hoss will probably have to fix this. He can get in places others can’t. I’ll let him know.
          South Dakota

Comment

• HBird
            HBird commented
            Editing a comment
            He knew exactly what was going wrong when I contacted him about the issue a couple months ago. Provided Fat has the same problem but it certainly sounds like he does

No one censoring you or anyone else here Fat . Just so you know I sent you a email . This site is not all about you my friend it is about everyone here and you need to show respect especially when folks are trying to help you. I suggest you read the email I sent carefully and stop the comments here until you reply to me via email.
          TN formerly CT Visit our store http://stores.arrowheads.com/store.p...m-Trading-Post

Comment

Working...
          X