Link to Rocks/Geology doesn't seem to be working...thanks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Link to Rocks/Geology doesn't seem to be working...thanks

Tried a few times to click the link to the Rocks/Geology Subject, but goes to a blank page. Just wanted to let you know...thanks

Thanks and welcome to the site.
    It does not show up yet you can click directly on kerrpow's post and it does.
    Whenever Hoss or Roger log in they'll take a look.
    Searching the fields of NW Indiana and SW Michigan

Comment

Yes, welcome to the site and thanks.

I noticed this earlier and found the same thing. The link doesn't work however you try and access it (via the orange 'Forum' tab or the hotlinks at the top of other forum sections). It doesn;t even work when I use the hotlink in the Administrator settings.

I checked the settings for that channel and they're no different than for other channels. The only thing I noticed is that the top-most thread was an old one that had been brought back to life by someone commenting on it. I was able to add a comment too, but that made no difference. I added a new test thread to see if that 'necro-post' had created the problem but my new thread (now deleted) made no difference either.

Maybe it's a glitch that will resolve itself when the data next refreshes (often that happens overnight) but I'll keep looking for a solution on the meantime.
      I keep six honest serving-men (they taught me all I knew); Their names are What and Why and When and How and Where and Who.

Comment

It has now resolved itself!
        I keep six honest serving-men (they taught me all I knew); Their names are What and Why and When and How and Where and Who.

Comment

Working...
        X