X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I can't get into my messages

Any help will be appreciated!
    South Carolina

At all? I'm not very good at this so be patient and Hoss or Roger will stop by and get it straightened out.
    Searching the fields of NW Indiana and SW Michigan

Comment

• Josie
      Josie commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks Greg. I cannot see anything just a blank screen.

• Josie
      Josie commented
      Editing a comment
      Now it's working! Thanks!

I will try to reactivate it if I cannot I will have to create a duplicate membership page and move all of your content to it. I want to try one thing first . Let me know if it is still invisible in 24 hours let me know. in this topic
    TN formerly CT Visit our store http://stores.arrowheads.com/store.p...m-Trading-Post

Comment

• Josie
      Josie commented
      Editing a comment
      It's working now. That was weird. I tried for about 20 minutes and after Greg posted his reply I could get back into the notifications and messages.

• Josie
      Josie commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks Hoss!

If you have subscribed to too many topics, this can happen. If you have been doing that, go to your subscriptions and delete some. You may also have to delete messages and delete the trash. You can’t have too many, but I’m getting that you can’t even get in there to do that. Check out your subscriptions, and if you don’t have them, then Hoss will have to do his thing.
    South Dakota

Comment

Good thanks for letting us know.
      TN formerly CT Visit our store http://stores.arrowheads.com/store.p...m-Trading-Post

Comment

Oh, and try logging out and back in
        South Dakota

Comment

Mine was the same way Josie I finally fixed it. I had to go back through all of my responses. It took a while I need to start reading more and less response. I also had to edit and delete some to clear it up. I tried the log in and out then edit. Finally started working.
          NW Georgia,

Comment

• Josie
            Josie commented
            Editing a comment
            I'll clean it all out tomorrow. I did the log in/ log out routine but as soon as Greg responded everything was working again!
        Working...
        X