Help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help

When I'm on the forum page, there are "Latest Topics" on the right. How do I place a picture of my topic there? Kim
    Knowledge is about how and where to find more Knowledge. Snyder County Pa.

I believe it will just pop up there if you’re one of the latest topics. It keeps changing
    South Dakota

Comment

You’re there right now on my view.
      South Dakota

Comment

You can't elect to place your own topic in that list of "Latest Topics". The forum software automatically places them there according to the date of posting and they are continually displaced as they are pushed down the list by newer ones.

New topics may not appear immediately in that list. .. sometimes it takes a while for the data to refresh (overnight maybe).
        I keep six honest serving-men (they taught me all I knew); Their names are What and Why and When and How and Where and Who.

Comment

Okay I knew that the the forum did it. I just wondered why no pict was on my post when other had a pict. Thanks Kim.

Comment

Oh I see what you’re asking. It seems the top topic will include the picture, but as they’re pushed down, the picture isn’t shown, for lack of room
            South Dakota

Comment

Okay that makes sense. When I posted and before I checked my thread, Tom F posted right after me within a minute or so, Hence I lost the Pic. I got it. thanks for taking the time to teach me something. Kim

Comment

Working...
              X