Error

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Error

Did anyone get a safety error message when logging on to the site today? 2/25/21. Kim
    Knowledge is about how and where to find more Knowledge. Snyder County Pa.

I did... blew it off ... and went to private mode...✌️
    Southeastern Minnesota’s driftless area

Comment

I did also earlier today
      South East Ga. Twin City

Comment

Okay thanks. I thought it was just me or my computer. Feelin better. Kim

Comment

Originally posted by Up-north View Post
          I did... blew it off ... and went to private mode...✌️
          Yah I don't do that, I listen to my computer. It's kept out of trouble. Don't need no worms or horses in my life.

Comment

• UpNorth
            UpNorth commented
            Editing a comment
            Never a virus here..👍

• SurfaceHunter
            SurfaceHunter commented
            Editing a comment
            I agree no virus ever on this site. But I know of another I don't go to anymore cause of all of them that pop up. Tnet

Yes. Got a warning that site was bogus, and somebody really trying to steal my posted rocks! Also thot was old ipad, and same problem had with pics infected whole system. Glad better now; I would really miss you guys!
          Digging in GA, ‘bout a mile from the Savannah River

Comment

I did also. Dang, I felt disconnected without my "rock" friends. That's so sad, lol.
            South Carolina

Comment

• UpNorth
              UpNorth commented
              Editing a comment
              No “rocks” artifacts only.... lol....✌️

• Josie
              Josie commented
              Editing a comment
              Lol. My artifact friends. Is that better?

• UpNorth
              UpNorth commented
              Editing a comment
              Yes... thank you.👍

It was temporary we rent servers for this site. They dropped the ball as soon as I found out I called it in. Andrew our IT Guru had us back up and running within 2 hours of my call. He is in contact with the server company to find out what happened.
            TN formerly CT Visit our store http://stores.arrowheads.com/store.p...m-Trading-Post

Comment

• Cecilia
              Cecilia commented
              Editing a comment
              I have thot a lot about your responsibilities lately. I want to say thank you for meeting them head on!

Yeah, I went to start a to start a thread about it last night, and it wouldn't let me upload pics or even post. I figured something was wrong with the SSL or servers or something.
            "The education of a man is never completed until he dies." Robert E. Lee

Comment

I got a warning that the site wasn’t certified and about 2hrs later got on no problem
              NWOhio

Comment

Happened on my iPhone too but then happened on a couple other sites as well. Thought it was NSA doing a big sweep through the net .

Comment

Okay Thanks everyone, especially Hoss. We all love Hoss as well as all the other Admin. people. So I want to officially send out This message. Our Admin. friends need a great hand of applause for the back ground work you friends do. I sincerely thank you Administrator's. I think I'm thanking you for everyone here. We would not have what we have here if it wasn't for YOU!
                  A big round of applause!

Kim

Comment

Thank you for the fix!

Comment

Awe shucks , thanks.
                      TN formerly CT Visit our store http://stores.arrowheads.com/store.p...m-Trading-Post

Comment

Originally posted by Hoss View Post
                        Awe shucks , thanks.
                        You deserve it Hoss.
                        Last edited by Mattern; 02-28-2021, 04:36 PM. Reason: correction

Comment

Working...
                        X