Unauthorized post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Unauthorized post

Why is every post that I make light up green and says unauthorized post?
    SE ARKANSAS

This one didn't and I haven't seen any alerts for your posts. There is also a new member here and all of his post have been unapproved as well with no apparent obvious reason. When Hoss sees this he'll get it figured out.
    Searching the fields of NW Indiana and SW Michigan

Comment

Do you have a link to the post in particular? Sometimes this site doesn’t like the wording of the title of the post.
      South Dakota

Comment

Sometimes, I’ll edit a post 3-4xs in rapid succession (either coz not wearing glasses, or just playing with the words!), and get that green flag every time!
        Digging in GA, ‘bout a mile from the Savannah River

Comment

• Hal Gorges
          Hal Gorges commented
          Editing a comment
          Me too.

It does it every time including this post now
        SE ARKANSAS

Comment

Unapproved…
          SE ARKANSAS

Comment

Waiting for moderator approval
            SE ARKANSAS

Comment

I've just approved all of your posts that were flagged as needing Moderator approval (there were several). Celia's correct that multiple editing soon after posting will trigger the requirement because the forum software regards that as suspicious. There are certain combinations of words and punctuation which trigger it too. Also a failed picture upload can do it. None of those look to be the case for your posts. I'll have a look tomorrow and see if there is anything odd in your profile as a result of corruption or whatever. I'm not 100% up and running at the moment as a result of a recent family illness that needs a bit of attention but I'll see what I can do... or maybe Matt will beat me to it.

Sorry for any inconvenience in the meantime.
              Last edited by painshill; 09-10-2021, 08:40 PM.
              I keep six honest serving-men (they taught me all I knew); Their names are What and Why and When and How and Where and Who.

Comment

• Artifascination
                Artifascination commented
                Editing a comment
                I got a new phone. Will that cause this issue?

• painshill
                painshill commented
                Editing a comment
                Quite possibly, if it is using some browser or operating system that's 'newer' than the forum software can cope with. One other thought. It can be caused by being 'subscribed' (as a follower) to too many threads or to to many members. if you have a lot of those subscriptions, try clearing out some of the older ones or those of less interest.

• Cecilia
                Cecilia commented
                Editing a comment
                Art, I know from experience that if you say ”…. got his knickers in a knot..” will get flagged. Huh,Pain.,.?!

Sorry hear bout family health misfortune. Mirror neurons truly empathizing
                Last edited by Cecilia; 09-11-2021, 01:06 AM.

Hi Artifascination

I can't see anything in your profile configuration which could be causing this. Are you still having the problem? If so, can you please say what model of phone, you now have, what browser you are using and what operating system it runs on (including version numbers).

The way to check if it's your new phone that's the issue would be to use another device (laptop, or someone else's phone) to log in and make a post. Please make sure you have logged out on your new phone before logging in with any other device.
              I keep six honest serving-men (they taught me all I knew); Their names are What and Why and When and How and Where and Who.

Comment

Glitch in the matrix

Comment

Working...
                X