Chrome Browser Login Refusal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chrome Browser Login Refusal

I noticed my password is regarded as “invalid” when I try to sign in with the Chrome browser. The Safari browser allows login with the password. I’m up to 4 of the 5 allowed attempts using Chrome. After 5, not sure what happens. I have not gone the “forgot password” route to try creating a new password, because I don’t know why I should have to change it. Also concerned if I do that, I will be shutout altogether somehow.

Cleared chrome cache, hard reset on IPad. But afraid to try a 5th time if it results in being locked out indefinitely. Of course, I can use Safari, but this glitch needed to be noted at any rate, and if it can be corrected, that would be my preference.
    Last edited by CMD; 01-09-2022, 10:34 AM.
    Rhode Island

I had a similar issue with Chrome, unfortunately I have a lot of misc passwords I don't want to reset, so cleaning my cache isn't an option.
    Hong Kong, but from Indiana/Florida

Comment

I signed on with my phone a couple times this week using chrome and had no issues.
      "The education of a man is never completed until he dies." Robert E. Lee

Comment

Well, simplest solution is to simply not use Chrome for this forum anymore. Just stick to Safari will be fine….
        Rhode Island

Comment

Working...
        X