Can’t remember

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can’t remember

Hey all , Josie tried to help me find Hillbilly 73 posts . Type him in and nothing . Has to be my reception problem .
    Here is my question ; I watched a great show that had to do with that rock he found .Does anyone remember the rock with the rings ? Looked like swiftcreek stamped pottery but on the rock . I want to count the rings on it to see if it matches my theory .
    Got the link ?
    Your going to like this and I’ll give you the information tomorrow when I drive to a good reception area .

Here you go Tamara: https://forums.arrowheads.com/forum/...tawba-thoughts

It's an ancient spiral.
    Last edited by Ron Kelley; 01-16-2022, 10:58 PM.
    Michigan Yooper
    If You Don’t Stand for Something, You’ll Fall for Anything

Comment

Oh thanks Ron ! Sweet . Well this will tell the tail .

Comment

Ahhh four like my Swiftcreek stuff . Ok I’ll post the shows to watch tomorrow . And the story

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	3299BF76-CB4B-45AB-97BA-E8670AC51AFF.png
Views:	165
Size:	788.3 KB
ID:	610544
          Floridaboy.

Comment

• Tam
            Tam commented
            Editing a comment
            Going with winter and sumner solstice .
            Sun hits center 12 noon that day of the solstice . .
            Don’t ban me Hoss !

Just got done watching a show called The Mystery of Chaco Canyon . I streamed it in on Prime . It’s about the ancients of the Pueblo people . They called them the Chacoans .
          There is a rock just like the one in the post that has nine lines to complete a circle not 4 like the one posted . If anyone follows how the moon moves it takes 9 years to move in one direction and then another 9 to come back to the middle circle of that rock . Well it hits each of those lines each year as it moves . Then the winter solstice it hits the middle each year .
          And summer Equinox? Each year .
          hits it right in the middle at noon . They theorize they built this place and it’s interesting around the seasons and sun . No written language they didn’t go into it .
          I am sure many of you know this or may have been there in the Southwest , or read a book or two on it .

I am thinking after that show, that rock with the 4 lines to complete a circle may be a seasons rock . The sun hits the middle in winter and summer . Might have light hitting it in the middle during the other seasons being 4 lines .
          Makes sense , but who knows the typography 2 k or more years ago . No trees so the sun could get through . Might of been transported .
          Kind of a cool thought. Watch the show .
          Last edited by Tam; 01-17-2022, 06:57 PM.

Comment

• Hal Gorges
            Hal Gorges commented
            Editing a comment
            Makes sense to me..practically every major site in Florida is a solar observatory.

Hal ,now I am starting to think the significance the 4 circles are on most of the the pieces I find . Maybe the 4 seasons . You will be counting yours now .

Comment

Working...
          X