Will not stay logged in

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Will not stay logged in

All my other web sites, stay logged in, and I have everything on my PC set correct, Save Favorite Webistes, Cookies, and History, & Passwords, and I even tick the little keep me logged in box here. But every time I leave and come back, or turn Py PC off then back on, actually hibernation mode, I have to retype my user and pass. Something wrong, and it's not me, or my pc. hmy: :blink:

No it is not you or your PC. This I am sure is a site feature. If I leave or am not active looking at or posting to threads then it log's me off as well. I can also be active in the chat room but not on the site and it will log me off. I am not sure about your computer and how many users are on it but I have my user name and password saved to AH.com, and just log in when I want to get on. I am sure that is not what you wanted to hear but it is what it is.
    Look to the ground for it holds the past!

Comment

Cool, if that is it, just how the site works is fine. I thought maybe it was a bug, or something I missed in my site settings.

Comment

Never used to have to log in until about a month ago. Now, I have to do it every time. Also seems to take forever to get into the forum page. Never used to be like that and don't have that problem on any other page I go to outside of this site.
        So wondering myself.
        Searching the fields of NW Indiana and SW Michigan

Comment

Working...
        X