Still having unapproved issues

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Still having unapproved issues

My posts keep getting kicked to New Member Area, with posts being unapproved. Made sure no editing was going on. I am clueless as to what could be causing it. Need help diagnosing.
    Wisconsin

Are you using a phone or a pc?
    TN formerly CT Visit our store http://stores.arrowheads.com/store.p...m-Trading-Post

Comment

Using my phone, did get a new one. It is the first time I'm posting with it. Replies are fine. But the posting is not.
      Wisconsin

Comment

Looks like my celt in What did I find is now approved and working, did you fix it last night or this morning?
        Wisconsin

Comment

Someone may have approved it. We get a fair amount of unapproved posts, but I’m not sure why? Sometimes too many characters or weird titles. I’m going to go look at your title, although I already have seen that post, but didn’t pay too much attention to the title
          South Dakota

Comment

Okay, so that title was simple enough. Lol. I can’t see anything wrong with what you said. Hoss will have a better idea. Sorry
            South Dakota

Comment

No problem SD, I still enjoy the forum.
              Wisconsin

Comment

Yours are loading but for some reason they throw and error. Check youtube videos to see if they have a (how to adjust file size in your brand phone. )I have an andriod Samsung S22 never have any issues. Its pretty cool it has a resizer built into it. My wife has an Iphone 14 I can post with hers too. I just have to crop the photos first. Sorry you are having these troubles
                TN formerly CT Visit our store http://stores.arrowheads.com/store.p...m-Trading-Post

Comment

I have the same phone, the S22. I'll have to do my research unless you have some tips, would be appreciated. Thank you for replying Hoss.
                  Wisconsin

Comment

I just tried posting pics and got the same result. No change in device at all.

Comment

• Hoss
                      Hoss commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Garguy nwhat type of phone do you have I will do some research and see if we can change your setting to help you out.

I was thinking it may be something I was overlooking, something on my end . Hopefully it doesn't turn out to be too much extra work for the forum but a minor or temporary anomaly. Or it could be Gremlins.
                    Wisconsin

Comment

I doubt its gremlins LOL I like the S 22 it has so many editing functions. First at the top of your camera screen there are function settings. Set the third one from the right side to 3.4.
                      There is another way to resize in the editor. Open your gallery select the photo click the pencil below the photo. From here you can resize by dragging finger from corners of image to crop it. Once at desired look click save.
                      Another way is once the image is open in gallery click the pencil then click the three dots on the bottom right Anothe menu opens and one is a resizer. that looks like this. Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20230325_223605_Photo Editor.jpg
Views:	89
Size:	31.6 KB
ID:	682479

Comment

I resize all my pictures to 800 before posting.
                        Michigan Yooper
                        If You Don’t Stand for Something, You’ll Fall for Anything

Comment

I will give that a go, I was normally doing 80%. Thank you ron
                          Wisconsin

Comment

I have an android. It's not a resizing issue. They load but show unapproved.

Comment

Working...
                            X