No announcement yet.

To my Family at AH.com

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Chris was a master of stealth. He walked right in with that laptop in a case, and I never thought to ask him "what's that?".  :laugh:  In his own good time, he surprised the heck out of me! Next time we hunt points, Chris
    Rhode Island

Comment

It was great to see you again Charlie, I enjoyed seeing and showing you and Jeff what was new finds and seeing the old ones as well. The pics of the three Hardaways is cool and you should post them at some point!  I'm betting I won't be able to be "stealthy" again without being sneaky.... Lol! Next time we hunt like you said, have to time the tide and hope for less wind! Chase gets credit for the hardware and the group in aces in my book!
        Oops, I see the three amigos are posted, very cool!
      Southern Connecticut

Comment

Charlie have not been on in a while, have had issues of my own. I wish you well and Gods speed my friend! There are a lot of good people on this forum as you have seen!! Hope all is good with you soon!
        Joe.

Comment

ksrocks wrote:

Charlie have not been on in a while, have had issues of my own. I wish you well and Gods speed my friend! There are a lot of good people on this forum as you have seen!! Hope all is good with you soon!
          Joe.
            I'm fine, Joe, nice to see you back on here and hope you have a great year :cheer:
          Rhode Island

Comment

Thanks Charlie and same to you!
            Joe.

Comment

WoW! This absolutely made my day even though I have met none of you!

Comment

What an awesome gesture!  I'm glad you're able to stay online Charlie, there's a lot of folks that would miss having you around.  Does not surprise me in the least that Chase had anything to do with it, he comes from a long line of good ol' mountain boys that look out for eachother.  That's one thing you will find with this forum that others lack, a true passion that extends beyond our prized "rocks".  Thanks to the other "elders" too, I know no one made this happen alone, and just like this site, it takes a lot of dedictated folks that don't do it for recognition  Keep on posting Charlie!

Comment

I have my Toshiba laptop connected to my Wi-FI this morn, connected to the Internet, and everything is golden. I'm a regular geek :laugh:
                    Using it now. Gotta learn another type of mouse, LOL, but that's fine with me. Got a writing "project" and am really looking foward to using this. Thanks again everyone.
                  Rhode Island

Comment

Cool!
                    Searching the fields of NW Indiana and SW Michigan

Comment

Charlie. try a wireless mouse on that laptop. Much easier.
                      Like a drifter I was born to walk alone

Comment

rmartin wrote:

Charlie. try a wireless mouse on that laptop. Much easier.
                          Duh :huh:   Thanks, Ray.
                        Rhode Island

Comment

I agree with Ray they even make one that is smaller. Just a note the small mouse that is sold eats up  double AA batteries very fast The compartment is made for only one battery. I have to change batteries every 3 months. . I have one on my desk top which as larger and accepts two double AA that one works all the time it just  goes on and on.  Just a hint for you if your space provides get the one that will accept two double A
                          TN formerly CT Visit our store http://stores.arrowheads.com/store.p...m-Trading-Post

Comment

Working...
                          X