Pages loading???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pages loading???

Anybody else having a problem with a page loading? Happens quite often and only on this site. I'll click on a link and it will just stall out and maybe eventually load or a pop up will appear and ask if I want to kill the page.
    Searching the fields of NW Indiana and SW Michigan

I have had this happen but only when I have my laptop a distance from my wi fi gizmo.
    Like a drifter I was born to walk alone

Comment

Thanks Ray, got one of those gizmos too. Doesn't seem to matter where I'm at and it's only this site???
      Searching the fields of NW Indiana and SW Michigan

Comment

yes, I am experiencing this as well and also only on this site, although not every time. And I'm also using a laptop connecting to a wifi gizmo as my set-up. (Stone tools make so much more sense than does modern technology!!)

Comment

Funny how selective problems often are. This is one I don't have, but it has happened now and then for spells in the past, and I imagine I'll see it again. I've usually just gone elsewhere when the pages are brutally slow, and then try again later. Might try different browsers to see if it loads better on another when one is slow.
          Rhode Island

Comment

I haven't had any problems since I became an apple snob ! Did have problems with IE every once and awhile! Switched to chrome for a browser and it didn't seem as bad!

Comment

There is a incedious and ravenous virtual bug out there it has hit a couple of sites I visit including a fossil site and another arrowhead site.
              It finds it's way through some of the anti-virus software.
              We need to be cautions, there is some free software out there that will help.
              But it seems to be able to overcome the results and reinfect some servers.
              There has been a rumor that the anti-virus developers are doing this to each other,
              and in the mean time it screws with a lot of peoples electronics!!!!

So sad they can't work together and deal with something important like outside the USA intervention.
              Jess B.
              It is a "Rock" when it's on the ground.
              It is a "Specimen" when picked up and taken home.

​Jessy B.
              Circa:1982

Comment

No troubles on my end but I am hard wired into my modem and router I use a desk top 99 % of the time.
                TN formerly CT Visit our store http://stores.arrowheads.com/store.p...m-Trading-Post

Comment

Working...
                X