What's up?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's up?

What is up with the Forum displaying all the formatting etc here lately? It happened over last weekend then was back to normal- now Monday and Tuesday, it's all screwed up again. You can read the posts but with difficulty amongst all the unopened pictures and formatting stuff.
    Anyone else having this problem? No other sites I go to display like this.

yes i had the same problem, but it only last a few hours.

Comment

Yea - I been going crazy thinking it was my computer.  So I used my wife's pc and it was the same thing.  Most of the avitars don't display and the format is waaaaay different.  Sometimes it works right and most of the time is all screwed up.  I'm just trying to work with what it gives me -- Must be that earthquake in the Pacific - Huh???   ---Chuck
      Pickett/Fentress County, Tn - Any day on this side of the grass is a good day. -Chuck-

Comment

Hey Kyle -  I called AA.com and talked with one of their programmers (John).  After discussion we decided it was my Laptop OS  ""VISTA"" that was screwing up the downloads.  He had me call up AA.com but before I logged-in, he had me hit CTRL F5 (hold the ctrl key while hitting f5).  This downloaded directly from the site cache rather than the one that Vista had saved on my system.  Give it a try -  It works....  ---Chuck
        Pickett/Fentress County, Tn - Any day on this side of the grass is a good day. -Chuck-

Comment

ive had similar issues too. I have to clear my cookies every once in a while, that method works for me. i still running XP though

Comment

Well the other day I couldn't even log in until I went through the "change your password" ordeal, wouldn't accept the log in. Didn't say the log in was wrong just couldn't view anything. But once I changed my password all worked fine-Wierd.

Comment

I to have had pretty much all the problems as you guys. I also had to change compatibility view just to get the drop downs to work. Something strange going on!

Comment

I'm having same problem. At first it went away now its all screwd up. Now I have to use my phone to view and create messages. I don't Like it. must be a site problem.

Comment

I'm having same problem. At first it went away now its all screwd up. Now I have to use my phone to view and create messages. I don't Like it. must be a site problem.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Hey guys - call the site administrator at the number listed on the opening page.  I found out that by using ctrl f5 I over rode the problems.  Still had some errors on page but I can work with it.  Hold the ctrl key down and push f5.  It reloades the website from their cache.  My prob was the Windows VISTA operating system.  It sucks big time. ---Chuck

Comment

A couple times in the last couple weeks I couldnt log in. Said busy or something. Seems to be doing weird things? I dont know if it means anything but last night I was going thru artifact dealers and I think it was Mississippi arrowheads or what ever had a weird picture and it said something about hacker. Gonna see if its still there. Mark.

Comment

It is still there. Would that mess with the whole site?

Comment

Posted by [dylan]:

Thanks everyone. I'm going to take a look at this now.
                              Any way someone can upload a pic of the formatting errors? Please hang in there, we are working to fix this asap.
                              Thanks,
                              Dylan
                              arrowheads.com

Comment

Working...
                              X