Your ebay Account Has Been Suspended

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Your ebay Account Has Been Suspended

Be forewarned... I received this email from an ebay.co.uk address with "suspension" as part of the address, but doubtless it's not just a UK issue:
    Your account has been suspended because recent account activity has raised serious security concerns. We've taken this precaution to protect our members and the eBay community.
    Due to the suspension, you won't be able to use your eBay account in any way. This includes using another existing account or registering a new account.
    Any outstanding selling fees are due immediately, and any amounts that you haven't previously disputed will be charged to the billing method currently on file.
    We appreciate your understanding.
    View the dispute thread to respond

My firewall blocked the hot-link to the "dispute thread" but I wouldn't have clicked it anyway. This is some kind of scam that would almost certainly have required me to divulge my account details.
    Don't get caught!
    I keep six honest serving-men (they taught me all I knew); Their names are What and Why and When and How and Where and Who.

Thanks for the heads up Roger. I received a similar message a couple of years ago. It didn't get me!
    Like a drifter I was born to walk alone

Comment

Thanks Roger will keep my eyes open for something like that. I use it a couple times a month.

Comment

Working...
      X