Just click on cancel till its gone!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just click on cancel till its gone!!!

First post I made on here sent me to a warning, said your computer is in danger of malware. Click here for more info. clicked for more info. said your pc could be infected with maleware, trojin and something else. Asked do you want to run,save or cancel. Clicked cancel several times to get out of it. Run scan and no infection. It happened when I hit the submit button, bout to see!

Nothing happened this time that was strange, has this happened to anyone else?

Comment

Didnt happen to me?

Comment

Thanks Mark don't know what it was. Haven't been on the computer much since site has been down.

Comment

:lol: KS rocks, there is one out there called driver cure that warns you of malware then offers to fix it for a fee, don't run or save it...it hides your browser with a blue screen.

Comment

Thanks Butch don't know what it was but has not come up again. Everything is working fine so all is good for now :cheer:

Comment

Gawd, never run those unsolicited scams, I mean scans.  I've had that happen to me and when you hit NO it usually starts "runnin" anyway.  Shut down browser and run spyware and virus scan when that happens.....
              BTW I use Avast virus protex (free)
              AdAware
              Malwarebytes
              have several registry cleaners.
              Only Avast, adaware and the regular Windows stuff is running always.
              Professor Shellman
              Tampa Bay

Comment

Thanks Tom, I use free stuff to works just as good if not better. I agree just shut down!

Comment

Nope, nothing.

Comment

Working...
                  X