Blog Tab

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blog Tab

Does anyone know where the "My Blog" tab is located? I don't see it on my profile page as expected.
    Rhode Island

thought  i responded to this already. I think we lost that on a upgrade.
    Andrew may know the tutorial points to the profile but it is not there.
    Hoss
    TN formerly CT Visit our store http://stores.arrowheads.com/store.p...m-Trading-Post

Comment

I did not see your response, Hoss. So, there will no longer be a blog section?
      Rhode Island

Comment

The blog is still up but I dont want it on the profile page since it was deterring newbies from the forum.  You can still get to it by the 2nd link in the top right of each page on AH.com
        Just a heads up, I am not going to use myblog in AH.com 2.0 for that very reason

Comment

AndrewSchwinn wrote:

The blog is still up but I dont want it on the profile page since it was deterring newbies from the forum.  You can still get to it by the 2nd link in the top right of each page on AH.com
          Just a heads up, I am not going to use myblog in AH.com 2.0 for that very reason
            So, just to be certain I understand, we will no longer be able to blog on this site, correct? I had a couple ideas for stories that I felt were too long for a forum thread. Oh well, should have written them earlier I guess....
          Rhode Island

Comment

I really want to remove them since it ends up costing us each time I upgrade.  It just isnt used enough to warrant the cost.  We can figure something out if you still want that functionality though

Comment

AndrewSchwinn wrote:

I really want to remove them since it ends up costing us each time I upgrade.  It just isnt used enough to warrant the cost.  We can figure something out if you still want that functionality though
                Nah, no problem, Andrew. It's clearly not used much anyway and $ is $.
              Rhode Island

Comment

Working...
              X