No announcement yet.

Probably Last Pic Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Coach look at the number of posts you have made and the thank yous that you have received almost half of the number of posts is thank you...I think that is a pretty good percentage that people like and respect your posts and your opinion . Hang in there.
    I Have Never Met A Rock I Didn\'t Like

Comment

Hang in there coach.  We new members value&appreciate! Your input thanks much!!

Comment

I'm new, but have enjoyed your input coach. I understand though we have to make priorities though with a family. Hope you will drop in from time to time. You will be missed you baby...lol, joking
        Clay

Comment

Take a break if you have to then come back.  I've boxed up collectibles before because I'd get tired of looking at them.  It's like X-Mas when I decide to open them back up.

Comment

The others have said pretty much the way I see it as well Coach. Drop in from time to time, your input will be missed. 
            Southern Connecticut

Comment

Hope you run into a mess of artifacts that you just have to share!
              http://joshinmo.weebly.com

Comment

arrow719 wrote:

I admit this forum gets a little boring from time to time with all the fossils, geofacts and "effigies". But I like the members here so that makes it worthwhile for me to stick around. Sometimes you just need a break from all of the forums.
                  Hummm I see.
                Fossils are a waste of time "boring", classifying them with geofacts and "Effigies".
                I pride myself in my abilities to distinguish collectables.
                I think Roger may find this single post discouraging.
                I find your post offensive.
                I am a collector of many things including artifacts, fossils and the occasional sex stone,
                and this post in particular "rocks" my boat.
                Are you trying to run me off as well?
                Jess B.
                It is a "Rock" when it's on the ground.
                It is a "Specimen" when picked up and taken home.

​Jessy B.
                Circa:1982

Comment

Hate to see you go coach you been a good help to me. Hope to see you in the future. Looks like I'm not the only one who believes that you've been a great help. We all want you on here man. Hope you consider staying on here.

Comment

Coach, I too hate to see you go. You've posted a lot of great pics and given lots of great input on lots of artifacts.
                    I understand that not getting a lot of replies can be frustrating at times, but as others have said sometimes people just don't have much to say. I know I don't sometimes. I look a lot but don't post as much as I probably should either but it's never anything personal against anyone. Sometimes I just don't have much to say.
                    I also understand being very busy in your life and having to have your priorities too. But I do hope you will consider visiting again in the future when you feel the time is right. I think the door will always be open.

Comment

Cmon Man! You can't leave. I fin myself cruising through the posts. A lot of the time I just don't have anything intelligent to add. When I can help with an id or pat someone on the back, I will. You owe it to these people to share the knowledge others have shared with you. Besides, you have too many friends here to just up and run off.
                      Bob

Comment

Thanks everyone and sorry.  I just needed to blow off a little steam I guess.  Stressful times.  I did find 17 mainly rough points on my dig last weekend.  Made things a lot better.

Comment

Way to go coach!!! I always find a little time in the woods hunting points sure does ease the stress!!!

Comment

Coach!!  PLEASE KEEP POSTING!!  For what it's worth, I hardly post, simply because, I don't know enough to add something intelligent to the conversation.  I'm still learning AND YOUR POSTS HELP EDUCATE!!!!  Thank you for your time.  It really does benefit us all!!

Comment

TexasHarper wrote:

Coach!!  PLEASE KEEP POSTING!!  For what it's worth, I hardly post, simply because, I don't know enough to add something intelligent to the conversation.  I'm still learning AND YOUR POSTS HELP EDUCATE!!!!  Thank you for your time.  It really does benefit us all!!
                                Cathy nailed it Coach!!!

Comment

Hey Coach I knew you could not stay away long!
                                TN formerly CT Visit our store http://stores.arrowheads.com/store.p...m-Trading-Post

Comment

Working...
                                X