notifications??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• notifications??

is there a setting where you can get an e-mail notification when someone responds to a topic you have opened or commented on? any help would be appreciated. maybe i'm an idiot, but is that what the "subscribe" tab is for??

Well I looked around and I couldn't find a specific tab for the email notification you are asking about. Maybe one of the other folks can help on that. As far as the subscribe tab, this came up not long ago. Here is a link to the thread.

Help! All of the replys are getting on my email! I don't know how to stop them. I didn't tag any for notification,what's going on?

I am not sure how the favorites tab functions-never tried it. PS: That is a fantastic looking Lost Lake in your avatar!
    Like a drifter I was born to walk alone

Comment

Hey corpsman, go to your profile page , on the right side is a little pencil icon above "about me"
      Click on pencil, select privacy settings, turn on the e mail notifications you want to receive,
      Click save !

Comment

thanks for the help, guys!

Comment

Wen you find a topic that you wish noification, click on favorite on the topic header !

Comment

Working...
          X