Artifact Stores

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Artifact Stores

Does anyone have any info on why the artifact stores affiliated with this site are down? I'm getting DNS errors when trying to access them.
    Thanks, Ryan

I will look into that Ryan thanks for letting us know
    TN formerly CT Visit our store http://stores.arrowheads.com/store.p...m-Trading-Post

Comment

Ryan was it someones in particular? I was able to look through a couple no troubles at all on my end. Can you email me a screenshot
      matt@arrowheads.com
      TN formerly CT Visit our store http://stores.arrowheads.com/store.p...m-Trading-Post

Comment

Hoss, I am also getting an error page when I click on stores on the orange banner !
          If you're seeing this page, it means that there has been an issue regarding your DNS change to the new host. Please refer to e-mails sent to you from your hosting provider for more information about required DNS changes.

Comment

" If you're seeing this page, it means that there has been an issue regarding your DNS change to the new host. Please refer to e-mails sent to you from your hosting provider for more information about required DNS changes. "
          Above is the error message I'm getting when I open it. Strange because I haven't changed anything DNS related. I'm wondering if it's on my end or theirs.
          Thanks for checking it out Hoss.

Comment

RyanVa wrote:

" If you're seeing this page, it means that there has been an issue regarding your DNS change to the new host. Please refer to e-mails sent to you from your hosting provider for more information about required DNS changes. "
            Above is the error message I'm getting when I open it. Strange because I haven't changed anything DNS related. I'm wondering if it's on my end or theirs.
            Thanks for checking it out Hoss.
              I am seeing the same message
            Like a drifter I was born to walk alone

Comment

This should be fixed, our hosting provider is experiencing a massive DDoS attack against their data center and it messed up some settings on our server.
              Let me know if it goes down again, but we should be ok

Comment

The site is back up for me. Thanks guys.

Comment

Working...
                X