No Main Page

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No Main Page

Just noticed the forum no longer has a front page. I can only enter categories within the forum by googling the categories and entering to sign in that way. Once signed in, there is no main page at the moment? Only way in is through back doors or if you have bookmarked a thread, you can get into the category the thread is in, but you cannot access the main forum page of categories....
    Rhode Island

Me too. I get a "500" internal server error.
    I keep six honest serving-men (they taught me all I knew); Their names are What and Why and When and How and Where and Who.

Comment

painshill wrote:

Me too. I get a "500" internal server error.
        Thanks, Roger. Yes, I get the identical "500" error message. Guess we'll wait and see.
      That was quick, works OK again.....
      Rhode Island

Comment

wow, I was having the same trouble. Cleared my cache but maybe that wasn't it!
        Like a drifter I was born to walk alone

Comment

rmartin wrote:

wow, I was having the same trouble. Cleared my cache but maybe that wasn't it!
            Right, I had bookmarked threads and got into categories that way, and googling brought up threads, and with them, categories. Not sure how long the error message lasted, I was away much of the day until just before I posted in a couple categories, including here. Odd, but hopefully just a hiccup.
          Rhode Island

Comment

Can't speak for you other two, but folks, I think Charlie needs to use his computer/ipad/smartphone under adult supervision. Check that, think he needs to have a seven year old handy!
            Searching the fields of NW Indiana and SW Michigan

Comment

Working...
            X