Inserting commentary to respondents of thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Inserting commentary to respondents of thread

I have been trying to respond to individuals who have commented on my thread, but can find no way to insert text between respondents in the thread-line... Am I just dense, or am I missing something?
    Travis

Just respond with a comment. Are you on a mobile device or on a computer?
    TN formerly CT Visit our store http://stores.arrowheads.com/store.p...m-Trading-Post

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	wy1.png
Views:	61
Size:	269.0 KB
ID:	325501
      TN formerly CT Visit our store http://stores.arrowheads.com/store.p...m-Trading-Post

Comment

• Travis McAnally
        Travis McAnally commented
        Editing a comment
        OK, Hoss...
        The tickler here is to turn my "SMART(a**)phone sideways. The option for "comment" does not show when held vertically. Thank you for posting the image of the screen-view. Travis

The only time you cannot respond to a person using "comment" is when the person creating a new post . His/Her first post is open to all to respond so there is not a comment option on that post.

Comment

I am on a "SMART(A**)PHONE"
        I am new to this whole thing, having been without connections to the modern world for the last 15 years. I am learning quickly, but the curve is steep. My guess is that this message will appear at the bottom of the thread, but it is intended for a specific response to my post... How do I put it where it is appropriately wanted?

Comment

YUP! It is at the bottom, I wanted to reply to the comment directly under my original post here.

Comment

• SurfaceHunter
            SurfaceHunter commented
            Editing a comment
            Thanks I was having the same problem turning it sideways works

Hoss, you made 3 comments under this original post... how do I make a reply to one of your comments by its self?

Comment

• 2ndoldman
            2ndoldman commented
            Editing a comment
            As Hoss said, use the "Comment " button. 😉

SUCCESS! THANX,HOSS... and yes, I meant to holler all that.

Comment

Originally posted by Travis McAnally View Post
            YUP! It is at the bottom, I wanted to reply to the comment directly under my original post here.
            You can also look at a specific response from someone writing in the thread, then click on "quote", as I did for your response seen above, in my response here, and the result will be as you see here: a response by me to your quoted response. When you want to respond to a comment, just click on comment, and it will appear at the bottom of the chain of comments beneath a member's response. When you want to respond to a specific response within the thread, click on "quote" as I've done here.

Rhode Island

Comment

Working...
            X