Point typology category

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Point typology category

The south central area....Texas stuff I posted a couple years back have the wrong pics in place. Not sure if it's fixable or what we should do.

Thanks Claycald

We are aware that some threads did not properly transfer across to the new forum. We are now gradually dealing with this. I have made dozens of picture corrections in the last week or so, although not in that particular section of the Information Centre.

If you can provide a link to any post which has the wrong picture, we can correct it by referring to a backup copy of the old forum and manually inserting the correct picture. We shouldn't need you to re-supply the pictures...we just need to know where the errors are.
    I keep six honest serving-men (they taught me all I knew); Their names are What and Why and When and How and Where and Who.

Comment

No need to reply now. I checked all your posts in "South Central" and have corrected all the pictures.

Note for other Mods/Admin:

Every time I have had to replace a picture to correct this kind of error, I have re-uploaded the original picture after adding the word "replaced" to the file name in square brackets to prevent any future naming conflicts. So, "Arrowhead01.jpg" becomes "Arrowhead01 [replaced].jpg" for example.

I have also tagged threads where I have verified that all the pictures are correct in every post using the blue document icon and you might like to do the same so that we don't duplicate the tedious process of checking the pictures: Click image for larger version

Name:	Document Icon.jpg
Views:	142
Size:	63.6 KB
ID:	196006

It would be muchly appreciated if you do not use this icon outside the typology section of the Information Centre since I am using it as a more specific marker for threads that I have reviewed in more detail than just the pictures. Numerous layout errors have occurred during the migration to the new forum and I'm gradually correcting them, as well as improving the general indexing structure. It's the only way I can keep track of what's good and what is not.
      I keep six honest serving-men (they taught me all I knew); Their names are What and Why and When and How and Where and Who.

Comment

Roger, I have no access to change anything in that section anymore. A few months back this was talked about and I was told to wait for the IT Guy to try and correct the photos but i checked after seeing this topic and the photo is still wrong on my wadlow typology topic and there was another that i will find too. Thank's though for fixing that problem here.
        http://joshinmo.weebly.com

Comment

The other is chesterfield, both in north central.
          http://joshinmo.weebly.com

Comment

OK... done both of those and marked several more as "verified".

Comment

Thanks you Roger for your diligence!

Comment

Working...
              X