• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lithics

Broken link, goes to a godaddy page:
    http://www.ksartifacts.info/
    Stagger Lee/ SE Missouri

Not sure what I’m looking for on that site ?

Comment

• Broken Arrow
      Broken Arrow commented
      Editing a comment
      I was just reporting that the link was no longer good.

• Lindenmeier-Man
      Lindenmeier-Man commented
      Editing a comment
      K

Was interested in the trip to Egypt, that’s a bucket list deal for me to go to the Giza Plateau ... I’m gonna go alone so it will be just me that gets kilt....

Comment

• Lindenmeier-Man
      Lindenmeier-Man commented
      Editing a comment
      Went on a cruise to Cozumel once , I went on a two hour drive into the tropical area to see some temples on a tour. I was worried about the Sandinistas and the tour guide said they were around... I wore long sleeves and pants, the others had shorts and T shirts on... Well, it weren’t the Sandinistas that was the problem... The mosquitoes nearly carried me off, it was a total blood bath for the others , no one had any repellant ! I could see how they built those temples , volcanic rock that wasn’t really heavy at all..Plants and trees growing out of pumice rocks.. JJ

• Broken Arrow
      Broken Arrow commented
      Editing a comment
      I've always wanted to go to Egypt.

Thanks, Kansas, both state and universities have abandoned their lithic sites. I replaced the Kansas link with one to Iowa that is about Kansas lithics.
    Last edited by gregszybala; 11-27-2018, 07:07 PM.
    Searching the fields of Northwest Indiana and Southwestern Michigan

Comment

• Broken Arrow
      Broken Arrow commented
      Editing a comment
      I see. That U of I site with the in state and out of state drawers is awesome.

• gregszybala
      gregszybala commented
      Editing a comment
      It is! Doesn't cover every state but they do a pretty good job. Worth the browse.

• Broken Arrow
      Broken Arrow commented
      Editing a comment
      It's pretty good for the central Midwest states. Has most of the major lithics and some I wasn't familiar with. I wish it had more of the lesser known ones
Working...
X