Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Olden wrote:

Sometimes thinking of this helps me..
      Oh heck yes as to funk, but they come and go.
    Olden, the first pic I thought that would be cool on a tee shirt, but the second pic, yeah, I'd take that too!
    Searching the fields of NW Indiana and SW Michigan

Comment

Sometimes thinking of this helps me..

helps u do what..defunk/unfunk or get in a funk??? :rolf:

Comment

lmao !
        east Tx.

Comment

I call her Pokerhauntus (the English misplaced the original): helps me think out of the box - a very important attribute to lift the spirits for that long sustained hunt (sometimes lasting 'til closing time)
          Cheers!
          If the women don\'t find you handsome, they should at least find you handy.

Comment

I always pick up the first piece of flint and keep it in my hand or pocket until I leave that spot then give it back. I also knew some guys that would always leave a broke piece or tool so they could always find something when they came back. Thanks

Comment

Posted by [Mainejman]:

Been there.Its all about putting yourself in a good place and alot of luck.If nothing else at least your outside doing what you love to do.To.borrow a charlie Sheen line.Youre winning my friend.

Comment

And now it's helped me ! :evil:

Comment

When I hit a dry spell I take a couple chips and pick out a point on each. I then pitch them in the air and hope they will point me in the right direction. It has worked
                  east Tx.

Comment

I call upon this guy who hangs on the wall in my living room.

Comment

Working...
                    X