X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Its tempting :laugh: but dna damage,luchemia etc :blink:  :crazy:
    http://joshinmo.weebly.com

Comment

Extended exposure to radiation from using cell phones was a big topic in question, whether it increases the risk of cancer or not.  I think here where I live I am more afraid of getting struck by lightning, getting attacked by a bear or a tree falling on me.  Being prepared for survival is the most important concept here.  Or should I say that is thinking like Archaic man?  Making good judgments and plan an escape route.  This knowledge is inherited into all of us.  I hope everyone has a fun -and- safe head hunting trip!

Comment

Butch Wilson wrote:

Another group with an agenda crying "wolf" ! Stay out from under those power lines, I'll hunt them for you !
          Welcome to walk mine, Butch. But leave any kids at home:
        Background Evidence for a possible causal relationship between exposure to electromagnetic fields (EMF) emitted by high voltage transmission (HVT) lines and neurobehavioral dysfunction in children is insufficient. The present study aims to investigate the association between EMF exposure from HVT lines and neurobehavioral function in children. Methods Two primary schools were chosen based on monitoring data of ambient electromagnetic radiation. A cross-sectional study with 437 children (9 to 13 years old) was conducted. Exposure to EMF from HVT lines was monitored at each school. Information was collected on possible confounders and relevant exposure predictors using standardized questionnaires. Neurobehavioral function in children was evaluated using established computerized neurobehavioral tests. Data was analyzed using multivariable regression models adjusted for relevant confounders. Results After controlling for potential confounding factors, multivariable regression revealed that children attending a school near 500 kV HVT lines had poorer performance on the computerized neurobehavioral tests for Visual Retention and Pursuit Aiming compared to children attending a school that was not in close proximity to HVT lines. Conclusions The results suggest long-term low-level exposure to EMF from HVT lines might have a negative impact on neurobehavioral function in children. However, because of differences in results only for two of four tests achieved statistical significance and potential limitations, more studies are needed to explore the effects of exposure to extremely low frequency EMF on neurobehavioral function and development in children.

Only two times I ever suffered migraine headaches in my 66 years were nights following a hunt along transmission lines. Will never convince me that that was a mere coincidence.
        Rhode Island

Comment

Charlie I work around magnettic fields and transmissions all the time, I admit it is a headache ! In my opinion your cell phone and wireless internet is much more dangerous !

Comment

LOL, but "they" say anything is possible. Thanks Guys.
            http://joshinmo.weebly.com

Comment

Butch Wilson wrote:

Charlie I work around magnettic fields and transmissions all the time, I admit it is a headache ! In my opinion your cell phone and wireless internet is much more dangerous !
                Wouldn't doubt it, Butch. But you know what? Pretty much a moot point regardless. Yes, they cut wide swaths usually with woods on both sides, and no doubt some are in productive areas. But these cuts quickly overgrow. They are prevented from reverting to forest, but they do become overgrown fields. Even just driving by them, it's easy enough to see that hardly any dirt or sand is visible once they're overgrown.
              In other words, they seem like lousy areas to look anyway. But it must vary since clearly Cliff had a lot of luck walking one such site.
              BTW, we are pretty much all awash in electromagnetic fields.
              Rhode Island

Comment

Working...
              X