Finding arrow heads in North Dakota

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Finding arrow heads in North Dakota

I'm new to the site so I hope I'm posting this in the right area. I recently moved to North Dakota, now that it's starting to be springtime I can't wait to get out and start looking for arrowheads. My problem is I am completely clueless as to where to look around here. I was hoping someone could point me in the right direction.

Welcome to the site Ashley!
    Not being from N.D., I'm not going to be much help, but eventually somebody from out your way may stop in and give you some clues.When you do start finding them, hope you show them off here!
    Searching the fields of NW Indiana and SW Michigan

Comment

Welcome from Central Illinois. I think We have some folks from your region that can help. One constant wherever you are from is high ground near year round water,
      Like a drifter I was born to walk alone

Comment

Welcome to AH.com Ashley  :welcome:
        I have some sites in ND but they are a ways from where your located at. But when I was up there the oldtimers from the area talked about finding lots around your area.
        I googled the area around you, and the Souris river would be the area I would be staying close to, the high bluffs if there are any. Oh make sure you get permission to walk and look.
        Good luck!
        Look to the ground for it holds the past!

Comment

Thanks everyone.

Comment

Working...
          X