Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Waterfall site

Hi everyone,
    There is a good size waterfall on some land I have access to that flows from a creek on private land and then falls into a nice little pool/feeder stream that goes to the Chattahoochee river. There a pretty big drop, probably about 50 ft. The creek pre-fall is similar to a small mountain creek (think North GA) that you might be able to get some small brook trout from. I have found some good pieces within a half mile of this area in fields. I believe the pool has served as a swimming hole for the landowner's family years and years ago, so it might have been hunted from time to time. I have gotten some nice finds up the creek a couple hundred yards in some surrounding upland areas.
    I would just go out there and look for myself but it will probably be a few weeks before I can go.
    Where do ya'll think might be a good place to look in this area?

I think anywhere in and along that creek should be good.  Look for areas that may have made good campsites along that creek and have at it.  It could take some time,  but you should be able to find some good spots.
    South Dakota

Comment

Definitely worth a look. Good luck.
      Searching the fields of NW Indiana and SW Michigan

Comment

Working...
      X