Neeed help please brazos river

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Neeed help please brazos river

Hey guys im on 290 at brazos river .do one of you guys know where there would be sand bars with rocks.do I have to go farther up .I dont see much around here.thanks.

Talk about being vague......
    As for me and my house , we will serve the lord

Everett Williams ,
    NW Arkansas

Comment

What do you mean, he knows exactly where he is!
      Skrewcase, drive 12.5 miles further, make the firstr left, you should be on a gravel road, make the second left, continue on till you pass the church on your left, the graveyard on your right, the old lady in the rocker on her front porch till you get to the bridge. Stop! Jump out of the car, head down to the river and start walking, a slew of rocks down there.
      Searching the fields of NW Indiana and SW Michigan

Comment

Good advice Josh.

Comment

Originally posted by G10+ View Post
          Talk about being vague......
          Ok , ok now that I am done deign a smart a@&$;:/-!.
          I would like to know if u done any good the other day ?
          And for future reference , it would REALLY help if you were a little more in depth with what u need ..... Thanks
          As for me and my house , we will serve the lord

Everett Williams ,
          NW Arkansas

Comment

Ev, don't feel bad. Just now figured out He must be talking about a highway (?) in first sentence. The thing is there probably isn't many folks here that are familiar with that area. Best way to figure it out is to go see.
            http://joshinmo.weebly.com

Comment

The Brazos changes alot. Try looking where the river turns, bends and on the inside of the curves. You prolly already know all of this.Maybe on the farm land joining the river would be a good spot.
              east Tx.

Comment

Working...
              X