Don't do it!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Don't do it!

Okay, so I did? Now I am just a nut. well when you say a nut I think of a Matete. how else do you grind it.Then you may ask how am I always on point.But an artifact is there to find. what stops me ....Nothing....its all about the hunt for me.Thank you all I enjoy your finds.
    Look to the ground for it holds the past!

Dude, It appears you definitely shouldn't be up at 2:30 in the morning trying to write something that makes sense!
    So we should or shouldn't be?
    Searching the fields of NW Indiana and SW Michigan

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	ekin.png
Views:	184
Size:	2.8 KB
ID:	184735
      http://joshinmo.weebly.com

Comment

OK my friend I will bite.
        What has got your panties in a bunch now Chase?????
        Bruce
        In life there are losers and finders. Which one are you?

Comment

Originally posted by 2ndoldman View Post
          OK my friend I will bite.
          What has got your panties in a bunch now Chase?????
          Well [deleted] I am okay with that. Now down to the truth. Please we all want to display.No sorry been there done that. Have artifacts and many. Just want education. We all find, but what do we have, but we may maybe nothing But we do still hold the past. Thanks Bruce!
          Last edited by painshill; 12-01-2015, 03:41 PM. Reason: profanity

Comment

OK you brought it out of me I only found five perfects. Boo Yoo

Comment

Post a picture of them and quit Cussing
              TN formerly CT Visit our store http://stores.arrowheads.com/store.p...m-Trading-Post

Comment

Originally posted by chase View Post
                OK you brought it out of me I only found five perfects. Boo Yoo
                Boo Freakin Hoo Chase I can count the number of perfects I found on the fingers of a one armed bandit.
                Bruce
                In life there are losers and finders. Which one are you?

Comment

Originally posted by Hoss View Post
                  Post a picture of them and quit Cussing
                  Your right Hoss My bad. I expect more all the time. Thats my bad. Thanks for holding me in check. Also Bruce. Still not happy with what I found. SOOOOOOOO There.

Comment

Lordy mercy me ! I have no idea what I just read !

Comment

Butch hey neighbor you been away too dang long! PS you have to consider Chase wrote that at 3 :34 Am. It is quite possible his brain may have been working faster than his fingers could type it. or visaversa
                      Last edited by Hoss; 12-01-2015, 03:53 PM.
                      TN formerly CT Visit our store http://stores.arrowheads.com/store.p...m-Trading-Post

Comment

Hey Butch-show us some of those arrowheads you have picked up lately from your garden-Know you have bound to found a few=How yah been

Comment

Hey, How y'all doin. I haven't been in the garden for a couple of years. I intend to get back to it this spring. LG and I spent last summer on a cross country camping trip that covered 10,287 miles . I do have a new point that I purchased at The Museum of Native American History in Bentonville Arkansas. This used car salesman and shyster named Matt Rowe said it belonged to some guy names Gregory Perino ........er somethin like that. It is just a clunky old Guilford, the signature point of North Carolina.

Comment

Hey Butch, That is quite an entrance. Beautiful Guilford handled by some interesting old guys.
                            Michigan Yooper
                            If You Don’t Stand for Something, You’ll Fall for Anything

Comment

Matt Rowe also talked me into buying this from Perino's collection. Matt called it a Gary . I think he is kinda new to typology. I didn't want to discourage him by telling him that we find a lot of those Morrow Mountains in Carolina. Hey, Chase ! Sorry about hijacking this thread. No one knew what you were talking about anyway !

Comment

Working...
                              X