Sunrise Lens

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sunrise Lens

I have been meaning to share this with you creek walkers. This is a killer lens. One of the biggest problems with polarized shades to see through the water and creek hunting is most lens cut out to much light transmission making everything dim. Not with Costa Del Mar's sunrise lens. Its a game changer. Most points I find are in the water and I think several I would not have seen if it were not for this lens.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	sunrise.jpg
Views:	218
Size:	5.3 KB
ID:	195898
    Last edited by OBION; 02-23-2016, 07:05 AM.

Kool glasses. I wear glasses so I cant wear them.thats why I made a look pipe.it was free also.I cant see spending 150 bucks on somthing when you can do better for free.hope my wife dosnt want them lol.

Comment

• OBION
      OBION commented
      Editing a comment
      Not to make you spend your dollars but I can get these in your Prescription! I still want to see your look pipe. Did you post pics?

Get the best deals for underwater viewer at eBay.com. We have a great online selection at the lowest prices with Fast & Free shipping on many items!
    Rhode Island

Comment

Created by Paris-based group,Triboard, the snorkel keeps the mouth and nose open so that the swimmer can breathe just as easily as if they were on land.
      Rhode Island

Comment

Yes obion its posted on pay off post.

Comment

Working...
        X