Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Superstitious Forum posting about "Conjuring Them up" used to help produce points and such

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Superstitious Forum posting about "Conjuring Them up" used to help produce points and such

Last year and probably even the year before I would share my finds with you all and joke about the spirits appreciating multiple post's of my previous finds and as impossible as it sounds, it worked or seemed to at least. When I stopped The creek changed BAD and the field spots weren't showing much either. Well, a bit of headhunting blues bit me the last couple months and almost felt like i'd never find another decent artifact and that may be true but in the meantime might as well share some decent finds from last year from a couple different spot's and maybe let the post "set in" a while before I check back out there. This lighthearted humor did seem to surprise me, and when i took some knapping supplies to my hunting spot that really seemed to get the Spirit's releasing a few of Their relics. Maybe it's all false and just good coincidence but here goes, don't laugh. Letting the dang deer do their fawning for a while too.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	102_1851.JPG
Views:	139
Size:	221.1 KB
ID:	212205

Name:	102_1856.JPG
Views:	122
Size:	104.3 KB
ID:	212206

Name:	102_2029.JPG
Views:	140
Size:	211.2 KB
ID:	212207

Name:	102_2033.JPG
Views:	148
Size:	140.8 KB
ID:	212208
    http://joshinmo.weebly.com

Those are really nice Josh.

Comment

Those certainly are some nice finds.

Comment

That last one with the point facing upstream in your hand still wet from the stream is a great photo...
        The chase is better than the catch...
        I'm Frank and I'm from the flatlands of N'Eastern Illinois...

Comment

Josh it can't hurt. I used to just bang two rocks together. The points would crawl out of the ground and into my pocket. Deer also come and look to see what is happening. Banging rocks is almost as good as rattling antlers except it works for all deer not just the bucks. They are curious so they come in and look around.
          TN formerly CT Visit our store http://stores.arrowheads.com/store.p...m-Trading-Post

Comment

• Ron Kelley
            Ron Kelley commented
            Editing a comment
            You know why the animals are curious when you bang two rocks together?
            Because that's what Bigfoot does. ;-)

Josh just think if we went out.
          Look to the ground for it holds the past!

Comment

• CoachG
            CoachG commented
            Editing a comment
            Like on a date? Sorry I couldn't resist. I'm being a smart a. Nice finds Josh.
        Working...
        X