To hot to Hunt

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• To hot to Hunt

Since it has been to hot and humid to get out hunting I have been sitting in the A/C working on a web page. My page is a sort of primer for begining artifact collectors. If anyone has 5 mins. to kill and wants to check it out and let me know what they think, what should be added, or what should be changed I would appreciate it. Thanks
    Hunting Arrowheads and Other Indian Artifacts

It is a great read for newbies Paul!!! I see you got a trophy for it...COOL! I tryed to comment on there but I dont like giving out my email address. Guess im getting paranoid in my old age! :cheer: Mark.

Comment

No your not paranoid Mark, trust me, you dont know all the ways I have gotten emails from people for marketing stuff to them...thats why we make sure that your email addresses are kept from people who are running scripts on sites to extract email addresses.
      Paul-thanks for giving Ah.com publicity and your article is great...wandering if would you allow us to put your guide on ah.com in the artifact resources page?
      Andrew
      Arrowheads.com Staff

Comment

Thats a good idea Andrew! And im not paranoid! COOL! Just new to this computer thang. Hell....A year ago I thought Spam was canned meat!   Mark.

Comment

turkeytail wrote:

Thats a good idea Andrew! And im not paranoid! COOL! Just new to this computer thang. Hell....A year ago I thought Spam was canned meat!   Mark.
            Really? Spam isn't steak in a can? So how do you send sext messages? Is ebait illegal? If so, how did I catch this virus? No way! I thought trogans stopped that, not created it! I need to find the g mail to keep a smile on our faces! B)

Comment

:cheer:  :laugh:  :woohoo:

Comment

I like your page. I'm a newbie and it will come in handy. Thank you.

Comment

Thank you all for taking the time to look and comment. I really appreciate it.
                Paul

Comment

Looks Great! I really liked the Do's and Don'ts section. There is a lot of information and reference books to get someone started.
                  Look to the ground for it holds the past!

Comment

Working...
                  X