Suburban Arrowhead Hunting in Missouri

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Suburban Arrowhead Hunting in Missouri

I came across these videos on another forum. There's a YouTube guy from Missouri, who, in a deadpan style, plays off the fact that Missouri has a reputation for being filthy rich in artifacts. The results are pretty funny, at least I thought so. Enjoy
    Note: the short YouTube clips I posted were funny and not meant to upset anyone. However, out of respect for Mark and Karly, I have removed them. If I knew how to delete a thread altogether, I would.
    Rhode Island

Charlie, I'm movin' to Missouri, all you gotta do is wait till it rains and check your downspouts? Sweet.
    Searching the fields of NW Indiana and SW Michigan

Comment

Charlie, This guy calls himself Dr.( something or other?) Has been blocked by almost everybody. He is a pain in the a## trouble maker! He even came back with a different name. He is a TROLL!!!! hmy:  Mark.

Comment

turkeytail wrote:

Charlie, This guy calls himself Dr.( something or other?) Has been blocked by almost everybody. He is a pain in the a## trouble maker! He even came back with a different name. He is a TROLL!!!! hmy:  Mark.
          Where is he a troll?  You mean on artifact forums??  Should I delete the clips?  Seemed like harmless humor.
        Charlie
        Rhode Island

Comment

On u-tube. He annoyed basically everybody! Saying their stuff was fake and just being a jerk! My buddy quit doing videos for a while because of him and others like him. His channel is brendle69...many of the artifacts in his vids he purchased from me or in trade. He pulled all his vids because some troll made comments on the vid he did of my daughter...he wont even tell me what was said. He loaded the vid on my channel because Karly was so proud of it. Always have to be a couple of A-holes to destroy the fun.

Comment

I wouldn't delete them Charlie, they are cute. However I have seen others of his I thought was a little disturbing. Like the one where finds a point in a stream(an obvious plant as all are) and smashes it to bits.
            Like a drifter I was born to walk alone

Comment

turkeytail wrote:

On u-tube. He annoyed basically everybody! Saying their stuff was fake and just being a jerk! My buddy quit doing videos for a while because of him and others like him. His channel is brendle69...many of the artifacts in his vids he purchased from me or in trade. He pulled all his vids because some troll made comments on the vid he did of my daughter...he wont even tell me what was said. He loaded the vid on my channel because Karly was so proud of it. Always have to be a couple of A-holes to destroy the fun.
              OK, Mark.  I've removed them.  Forum members should understand they were harmless clips, worth a chuckle or two, but not worth upsetting anyone.  Mark, I've no familiarity with the YouTube culture and what good, or bad, things go on there, but if it bothers you to see the offending party's clips here, esp. if he said something bad about Karly, then I won't give him free play on arrowheads.com.
              Charlie
              Rhode Island

Comment

rmartin wrote:

I wouldn't delete them Charlie, they are cute. However I have seen others of his I thought was a little disturbing. Like the one where finds a point in a stream(an obvious plant as all are) and smashes it to bits.
                Thanks Ray.  I have seen the clip you mentioned.  Did not realize it was the same guy.  Yeah, almost fell out of my chair first time I saw it, and when I showed it to my wife, she flipped out in anger!  Anyway, agree, the clips I posted here were cute and harmless in and of themselves, but out of respect for Mark and Karly, I've removed them anyway. We all know Karly's a sweetheart so whatever he said about her on Youtube I won't give him any free airtime here.
                Charlie
                Rhode Island

Comment

Mark has mentioned this guy before, nice of you to remove him on their behalf.
                  Searching the fields of NW Indiana and SW Michigan

Comment

Charlie, You didnt have to take them off. I was just letting ya know about him, just bit#hing! Im not that thin skinned!!! Mark.

Comment

turkeytail wrote:

Charlie, You didnt have to take them off. I was just letting ya know about him, just bit#hing! Im not that thin skinned!!! Mark.
                      No biggie.  It's not like they were absolute must see.
                      Charlie
                      Rhode Island

Comment

Working...
                      X