landowner's phone number?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• landowner's phone number?

Do anyone knows how to find landowner's phone number? For to request a permission to walk on their property.

I found this app, On X Hunt, is pretty nice app that shows topographic, satellite map, plots, etc. But they don't provide phone number.

I think your better off trying it the ol’ fashioned way, just go knock on the door. Being called by a stranger who’s been doing recon on you and is now asking favors is a bit creepy and if it happened to me I’d be not so happy.
    call me Jay, i live in R.I.

Comment

• krispy
      krispy commented
      Editing a comment
      That is true..

You know, you could also try leaving a note in the people’s mailbox, telling them who you are and where your from and what your asking, leave your phone number on it too. If your having trouble getting a face to face with the owners this may be a safe step to take that to me doesn’t seem like it crosses any lines.

Comment

• krispy
      krispy commented
      Editing a comment
      much appreciated for your response. I will try to knock the doors, yes, I am very shy to do.

• CMD
      CMD commented
      Editing a comment
      Yeah, knock, it's a violation of federal law for anyone but the post office to put anything in a mailbox. May be a safe approach, but all ya need is a letter carrier who knows the law to make a stink about it....

• krispy
      krispy commented
      Editing a comment
      Oh dear. Law make it harder lol but I'm sure there is a reason for it. Thank you for warning

Your not asking for their daughters hand in marriage ,lol, just permission to look for artifacts, worst they can do is say no.Dont be shy,Good luck dude

Comment

Yeah but if they are arrowhead hunters they have it posted for a reason and it would be a reason near and dear to their hearts like a daughter.
      TN formerly CT Visit our store http://stores.arrowheads.com/store.p...m-Trading-Post

Comment

Working...
      X