Hello from NW Louisiana

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello from NW Louisiana

Hey everyone. Im from Bossier/Shreveport Louisiana. Im just now getting into this and have been doing some research as to what locations to search. In the area. Ive always been interested in this sort of stuff just never took the initiative. Well I'm getting any younger lol. Any tips on locations or just general tips would be greatly appreciated =) I'll be sure to post anything I find for y'all. Thank you! Cant wait to get immersed in this!

Welcome. I see you posted this in the section about hunting tips, so you’re in the right spot for learning. Check out the threads, and if you get any specific questions after that, ask away!
    South Dakota

Comment

Thank you so much!

Comment

Welcome JH and look forward to seeing what you find. Good luck.
        Searching the fields of NW Indiana and SW Michigan

Comment

I’ve driven through your area, just beautiful .... Welcome here and good luck !
          Lubbock County Tx

Comment

Thanks yall. I may go out after work tonight and take a jab at it. Got a river just across the road from my neighborhood. Might check around that to start.

Comment

• SDhunter
              SDhunter commented
              Editing a comment
              Good place to start. Watch out for gators and snakes

Welcome to arrowheads.com forum pages
            TN formerly CT Visit our store http://stores.arrowheads.com/store.p...m-Trading-Post

Comment

One of the most important things to know is a good pair of boots. Don’t get the hard rubber soles you will slip and fall. Boots are the most expensive items in the hobby imo and most important. I always rub my foot across a big rock before I put my weight on it. Good luck
              NW Georgia,

Comment

Working...
              X