Texas Diggin'

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Texas Diggin'

I received a personal invite to go join a group, at a pay dig. It's one of the "hot spots" in Central Texas, right now. :woohoo: Guess it helps being female, because someone paid 1/2 my fee for 2 days worth of diggin'!!! :kiss: I'm stoked. Already started getting my camping and digging gear together. Come on week-end!!!!! :silly:

Lucky You............need someone to carry your tools ?

Comment

It's open to the public! Get yer $$ and yer gear and c'mon!! And NO you can't sift thru may throw dirt. 

Comment

good luck, wish they could do something like that here, a friend had to do a little (community service) oh i mean went with unsiy. of fl. to backfill some holes at a state site,, nope they didn't check his pockets could'a turn him to a life of crime, looking forward to what you find, twoshovel 
        PS no tunnels!

Comment

Thanks for the invite, however my dang pickup only gets 11 mpg. I would have to take out a second mortgage to get there and back. Have fun and good luck!

Comment

Thrills, chills, and excitement!  Couldn't ask for a better opportunity!  Enjoy...and MUCH luck! :woohoo:

Comment

Sounds fun. Hope you find something.
              Jack

Comment

Sound like a great way to spend the weekend. Wish u the best of luck. Do they let u keep what you find?
                Travis

Comment

Thanks for all the luck wishes! I won't make tunnels. Don't think I can move that much dirt.  :blink: Heck yeah you get to keep what you find! That's the best part!!  :woohoo: and No community service I mean backfillin' holes at the state site.  :whistle:

Comment

Oh and Butch, you could always go pawn grand dads glass eye for gas money! LOL

Comment

rokhedred wrote:

Oh and Butch, you could always go pawn grand dads glass eye for gas money! LOL
                      Now how did you know about that ?????

Comment

The rocks in my head told me heheheheheheehee!!

Comment

Working...
                        X