Ga Swamps

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ga Swamps

It is seldom we see such a site near our Ga. swamps, but I saw it the other day. Bruce's visit a couple weeks ago. He is even sweating a little, don't know why it was not even a hundred degreesClick image for larger version  Name:	XUSGE8495.JPG Views:	1 Size:	283.2 KB ID:	402594
    Last edited by willjo; 11-11-2019, 03:58 PM.
    South East Ga. Twin City

I was sweating today and it was only 70 guess you get use to the climate change fast
    NW Georgia,

Comment

You should try coming from frost an highs of 34 to 40 degrees and suddenly have average temperatures in the 80s and see if you sweat.
      Bruce
      In life there are losers and finders. Which one are you?

Comment

• Kentucky point
        Kentucky point commented
        Editing a comment
        Bruce, I swear, when I move out, it's going to be down south into the Carolina's, Georgia, Alabama or Mississippi. I do not like the cold one bit, and I think I was scarred for life when our cistern froze, and we had to bring in buckets of water from the spring house into our house by hand. It was -15 degrees out and sunny, but my hand accidentally dipped into the water. I almost got frostbit on the way back, lol! I don't like the cold. I love the tropical heat.

• 2ndoldman
        2ndoldman commented
        Editing a comment
        I don't mind the heat either Ethan. However I do like to lean into it gradually. 😉

Wow Bruce looks like ur digging for a foundation. Will join just wants to keep u in shape
      SW Connecticut

Comment

• 2ndoldman
        2ndoldman commented
        Editing a comment
        Getting in shape is a total necessity.

Looks like fun
      South Dakota

Comment

I live in Georgia too. Do we have to get a permit to dig?

Comment

• willjo
          willjo commented
          Editing a comment
          You need to check the laws, I own the land.

Fun times! Johnny, your land looks like sand land, definitely not red clay land.
        South Carolina

Comment

• willjo
          willjo commented
          Editing a comment
          Almost like beach sand

• 2ndoldman
          2ndoldman commented
          Editing a comment
          Better than beach sand, the only rocks in the whole area were those brought in by natives.

Why didn’t I think of handing him a shovel and digging a hole deep enough to bury himself.
        Nice
        Searching the fields of NW Indiana and SW Michigan

Comment

• 2ndoldman
          2ndoldman commented
          Editing a comment
          Chuck you Farley.! 😄😄😄

What’s the floor on finding artifacts there?
        Wandering wherever I can, mostly in Eastern Arkansas, always looking down.

Comment

• willjo
          willjo commented
          Editing a comment
          Anywhere from two ft. to six or deeper just where you are and how deep sand goes

• Jethro355
          Jethro355 commented
          Editing a comment
          That’s about what I see here as well.👍

Sorry about the back shot but wayne was in the air con car not believing I was in this road looking for point and it was 95 plus . IN SNAKE BOOTS .. gosh thought I would die but you just can’t miss out on this white sand .

Comment

• Jethro355
          Jethro355 commented
          Editing a comment
          What’s up with the snake boots??😮

• 2ndoldman
          2ndoldman commented
          Editing a comment
          The back shot is a nice way to keep your animimity. Nice tush by the way. 😏

Jethro there are so many rattle snakes where I was at going through the bushes . We are cutting back branches and fixing all the deer stands in late spring . Deep in the woods and they are to hard getting on and off . Only wear them in those bad areas . 80 people got bit the year before and you have seen my posts shooting them .
        getting gators any other ideas I am up for !!

Comment

Working...
        X