Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hunting advice in El dorado ca

Hello,

I’m near Placerville, Ca and was looking to take my son artifact hunting. He’s a Boy Scout and I’d like to get him interested in learning about the local indigenous tribes for this area.

Does anybody know of a good spot to go searching?

Any info is much appreciated.

thanks

Before you go I would read the rules of collecting for that area. Always better to be safe. Some states are more strict than others.
    NW Georgia,

Comment

Good advice from SurfaceHunter. Private property with permission.
      Be patient, we have a few members from Ca. who will hopefully see your posts and take the time to share their thoughts. In the meantime browse through some of the posts in this section of the forum. A lot of good advice on general how to and where of collecting.
      Searching the fields of NW Indiana and SW Michigan

Comment

I hope you can get him in a place to make a find, earn that arrowhead badge !
        Lubbock County Tx

Comment

I usually search out areas near water sources. Lake shores, creeks or rivers. Follow Glen’s advice on knowing your state laws. There are many good places to hunt there, I’m sure. Do plenty of research and Good Luck
          South Dakota

Comment

Appreciate the advice.
            I’ll definitely make sure we follow state laws.

Comment

Welcome to arrowheads.com good luck in the hunt.
              TN formerly CT Visit our store http://stores.arrowheads.com/store.p...m-Trading-Post

Comment

Working...
              X