No announcement yet.

Update on my digging permission problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just looked up a few dig sites if you ever travel around. One that is about thirty minutes from me is Camp Live Oak it's 10 dollars an hour or 80 dollars a day. Hand dig only they provide screens and the number is 830-232-4152. It's also right on the Frio and reportedly has a "mound" lets hope it's a midden on the site.
    Also Nueces River adventures dig site here in Uvalde Tx. The contact info is 512-636-9111.

Comment

Ray you must not know about the Elephant or mastadon mound.I have a theory on that as well!!!

Comment

Marrattukka wrote:

Ray you must not know about the Elephant or mastadon mound.I have a theory on that as well!!!
          Do you have a link or printed reference? Where is it?
        Like a drifter I was born to walk alone

Comment

Yes, Id like to look at some established info on this as well!

Comment

Read,Read and Read some more on everything you can about "North and South American" Lit....If I am not mistaken it is published in, 1491 New revalations of the Americas before Columbus.That is one reference that I truly respect. That book should be reqired reading as far as I am concerned and I dont say that lightly or about any other publication on the subject! I hope that helps......

Comment

I posted those reference materials on my profile for a reason.Even though some of them are obsolete they still contain vital info.Exspecially when it comes to where artifacts have been found.

Comment

WOW, 527 views. That is a lot views. Since i don't have a safe spot to dig and little money to spend on a pay dig site. Who would like to take digging :blush:  :blush:

Comment

Take a look at the AH news category at the top of the index page.......TomClark just posted something that should interest you.......I'm glad you have listened to the wiser group, kudos to you.........good luck!!
                  Southern Connecticut

Comment

Working...
                  X