New Guy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Guy

Hi I'm new here. I haven't done any hunting since I was little (down in the Bootheel). Now I live in the Florissant area, very close to the Missouri River. Antone have any info on if there might be any arrowheads around here? Thanks in advance.

Jason

Welcome from Georgia. I'm not familiar with your area but being close to a river the odds are in favor of yes (especially on high ground).
    šŸœ šŸŽ¤ SW Georgia

Comment

Welcome to the site JD. Odds are you won't get a direct answer as specifically where to hunt. At best maybe an invite. We have a tendency to protect our sites like they are a gold mine! Spend some time going through this section of the site. A lot of great information that will help lead you in the right direction. You live in a great area for artifacts.
      Searching the fields of NW Indiana and SW Michigan

Comment

Welcome from Florida J.D.artifacts are everywhere,,, especially along rivers and in and around creeks. ...canā€™t really help much, hunting in fla. is a little bit different...
        Floridaboy.

Comment

Welcome from coastal VA. River & creek banks are great places to hunt. Go slow, take your time & observe how the waters flow, eddy & deposit rock & gravel on bars. Plowed fields yield great finds. Thatā€™s your starting point. Good luck!
          Caution: donā€™t trespass or hunt on othersā€™ land without permission!
          Last edited by Havenhunter; 12-09-2020, 08:09 AM.
          Child of the tides

Comment

• Cecilia
            Cecilia commented
            Editing a comment
            Really like your new avatar/icon! (When folks switch, I usually get confused, but I got this new one!)

Welcome to the forum JD
          TN formerly CT Visit our store http://stores.arrowheads.com/store.p...m-Trading-Post

Comment

Welcome! Definitely artifacts to be found near where you live
            South Dakota

Comment

Working...
            X